Guidelines to good eye care
August 20, 2018From the Doctor's Book
TIPS TO PREVENT DAMAGE OR PROTECT YOUR EYES FROM THE SIDE EFFECT OF COSMETICS
- Don’t keep eye make up for long hours.
- Don’t share cosmetics with other as it is a vector for cross infection
- Wash your make up brush regularly to avoid dust & bacteria.
- Test the product before use as eyes can be allergic to them .
- Using too much mascara and eyeliner can inhibit the growth of eye lashes and can lead to repeated infection so minimize the use.
- Wash off make up at night with right &mild product.
- Replace your cosmetic products regularly and try using herbal product.
- Last but most important take care while applying as hasty application can lead to corneal abrasion.
Tips to prevent the blinding glare of computer screen
- Adjust the brightness …..it should not be very bright.
- Use LCD screen instead of old models.
- It is important to blink frequently as it moisture eye and reduce irritation.
- Use any dark on light combination as they are more comfortable for eye.
- Sit at an arms length away from computer screen .
- Take frequent break of a few seconds to avoid fatigue & eye strain.